Sunday, April 24, 2005

sunrise, sunrise...

...looks like morning in your eyes.....ahh...how I love Norah Jones....she reminds me of driving back home to Barrie from Ottawa in the summer with Christy...so peaceful, so in love (with the fact that I was no longer letting love get to me), and so excited about the world outside Barrie ....today was a really emotional day, because last night was my last university formal ever, then there was a loooooong staff meeting at the lonestar with hundreds of people that i don't know, and then my mom told me that she was really sad that i was not coming home for the summer and about all the people she saw today that i miss.....i really am sad that i will not be at home this summer...i'm sad that my housemates are leaving, I'm sad that Davide and Binny and all of the education people are going away and i love them, I'm sad that things will be really unfamiliar in the next couple of weeks....am i really as adventurous as i like to think? i hate change....nothing makes me happier than people who really know me, who i don't have to pretend with, and who love me anyways....and whom i can really sink my life into and love in return....and this always takes time....some longer than others, but some almost instantly....why do i want to go to Abu Dhabi next year? and then to Vancouver? so much change.....

thank you, God, that you are constant, and you require change for me to grow, to evolve. ease my mind.

by the way, my new lonestar name is - perhaps a sign of new beginnings? - Sunrise....


-J.

No comments: