Wednesday, April 20, 2005

introducing the newest Lonestar employee....

......me! Yep, folks, just one day after i went in and dazzled them with my.... wits, the Lonestar (a fabulously and scarily busy patio restaurant on the water in K-town) hired me to be a full-time server, starting next week! crazy! So, i guess I'll be staying in K-town for the summer, which I'm reeeeeeeeeally excited about - I've always wanted to! (For those of you who have been following my summer happenings, I decided to ixnay the job at the School of English, cuz it turns out they only wanted me to work for August, and I can't pay off my frikin' OSAP with that teeny weeny paycheck....cuz it's super hard to find jobs without lying about the fact that I'm not available in Aug...and lying makes baby Jesus cry...). Except I'm sad that I won't be seeing the Barrie crew that much, but what can ya do....i'll be back for a few days here and there....so now I'm happy and sad and nervous and over-gleed and sentimental all at once.....ah - emotional overload! must go eat chocolate....mmmmmm....chocolate.....

-J.

No comments: