Monday, April 25, 2005

portfolio-smortfolio

who the heck has ever heard of a teaching portfolio???? (k, education students - you don't count)....so today i feel much better and am back to my old, procrastinating self....i seriously think that procrastination is an incurable disease -it's been a part of me as long as i can remember and has not gone away....case in point : tonight I: had a nap, ate delicious veggie tacos, talked to Davide on the phone, talked to my parents on the phone, phoned my friend who just had a baby girl (congrats Beck on Lucy Charlize! - what an adorable name, eh???) emailed, browsed the web for an hour looking at knitting patterns, went to get mango smoothies with my housemates, watched the Bachelor, watched Super Nanny, cleaned my room, emailed some more, and now i am blogging - like everything under the sun except for the 4 projects i have to do in the next 48 hours....egad, when will i learn???????????

last 3 days of university, here i come!!

-J.

No comments: