Wednesday, January 26, 2005

a fainting spell and a hole through the drywall

ouch

so, as you can pretty much guess by the title and the pic, today i fainted and bashed my head through the drywall...ouch!!!...i just stood up too quickly, got a head rush, tried to balance myself, and then the next thing i remember "KABOOOM!" - my picture frame, wall clock, and longboard crashed to the ground, and i was laying on the floor with a really sore head.....my new roomate laura came rushing in and was like, "are you OK??" and i was like, "i have no idea what just happened - i think i just blacked out" and we turned to look at the dry wall and there is a HUGE, head-sized hole all the way through....my head is still throbbing!! ah, sorry jared and kath, your house know has 103 holes in the wall instead of 102....

-J

No comments: