Thursday, May 05, 2005

the PERFECT weekend


DSCN3053
Originally uploaded by hollograms.
ah....what an amazing time away....i spent the entire weekend with my bestest girlfriend in the whole wide world, Christy - I hadn't seen her all year cuz she was doing an internship for a trend forcasting company in NYC..so it was soooo great to spend some quality time with her.....I picked her up in T.O. on friday and then we went to corduroy's wedding (a friend from camp, the pics are down a bit), and then she came back to barrie with me....we went to a wedding shower on sat, and then visited friends all night, and just had an excellent time full of laughter, intense giggling sometimes, tears, and many soul-bearing chats....i feel so blessed to have her in my life and i thank God alone for her....you're awesome, Chris!!!

No comments: