Thursday, May 05, 2005

Jackie and Nathan's Wedding


DSCN3034
Originally uploaded by hollograms.
what a gorgeous beautiful wedding! in a green house in New Market - what a great idea. Jackie (aka corduroy) was one of my best girls from camp, whom i adore and miss so much, and Nathan Laverty i've known forever...i like dated him in grade 7! (i went with his family to Blackcreek Pioneer village for our first date - ha!!) anyways....a fabulous cute wedding - they're both skaters so they gave out little mini skateboards for the boys and candles for the girls....but screw that...i snagged me a skateboard....:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww! This reminds me of my wedding day. It has been 10 years of happiness now, I still remember the beautiful venue NYC, where my wedding ceremony took place. God bless you both, and I wish you infinite years of happiness. Congratulations.

Unknown said...

Yeah this post was super old and now they are divorced.